Useful information and links for Clubs.
Sign up to receive regular Club newsletters [Here]:
Please let us know of other links that would be benificial to Clubs/Organising Committees that we could add to this page. Application forms to conduct a Judges Seminar can be found on the Judges info page, scroll down to "Club info for Organising Seminars and Workshops.
27/02/17: ENSW Funding for development project funds [here]:
- Weather and safety precautions at events: 1611_Weather_safety precautions_events.pdf
- 21/8/16: Club/volunteer alert alert Training videos for judge writers (pencillers)
- 2017 Rule book extract for Organising Committees and Clubs Annex K-extract_Notes for dressage event organisers_EA rules 2017.pdf
- 2017 Rule book extract-event categories summary and requirements Annex_H_event_categories_Extract_EA_DressageRules_2017.pdf
- 2017 Rule book extract -guidlelines for competitors: Annex_J_Extract_Notes_Competitors_EA_DressageRules_2017.pdf
- 2013 EA Membership and event category changes - event guidelines for Clubs. The guidelines were put together as a simple easy to understand guide for Clubs and Organisers grappling with the new rules and how to structure their events. More information can be found in the EA Dressage Rules and on the EA New membership structure and Event Organiser guidelines.
- Guidelines for running Para-Equestrian Dressage events
- Guidelines for running Protocol & Training days
|NSW Sport & Rec: Club/Committee resources including information for committees for fundraising, grants, sponsorship and more|
|Sport Community: Information for clubs/committees including webinars, podcasts, training and ebook. Links to various institutions to apply for grants.||http://sportscommunity.com.au|
|Australian Sports Commission: Club development. Lots of information and guidelines for managing Clubs||http://www.ausport.gov.au/supporting/clubs|