Our Events are kindly sponsored by: Click the logo to access the website of our Clarendon Sponsor
Clarendon Competition Secretary - Karen Lever [email protected]
Keep update to date with everything that is happening at Clarendon!
Like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/clarendondressage/
Would you like to have a sign for your business on the fence surrounding our arenas? Find out more here:
Important reminder to competitors re changes in EA regulations for safety approved headwear effective 1 January 2017.
REMINDER to all competitors: Etiquette in the warm-up arena or practice areas.
Not a Member of Dressage NSW??? Why not join now and received member rates for our Clarendon Events..that's a saving of $15 per test, plus you receive Centreline! For more details click on the link to go to the Members Pge:
Clarendon Leaderboard Current Standings: 2016_2017LB_March1.pdf
Clarendon Leaderboard Details: 2017 Clarendon Leaderboard.pdf
Any queries regarding Leaderboard please contact Karen [email protected]
Clarendon April Protocol day – Friday 7th April
- Entries close Monday 27th March
- Entries are open now on nominate
- Training Day times for arenas will be advised after entries close
- Nominate Link: https://www.nominate.com.au/EquestDn/Event.aspx?event=8524&eventlist=2
Clarendon April Event - Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th April
- Entries close Monday 20th March
- Program Schedule: DNSW_April_8_9_Programme_2017.pdf
- Entries are open now on nominate
- Nominate Link: https://www.nominate.com.au/EquestDn/Event.aspx?event=8525&eventlist=2
Clarendon Winter Festival - 8-11 June 2017 - head to the Winter Festival Webpage: http://www.dressagensw.equestrian.org.au/content/clarendon-winter-festival-0
Camping is available which you can book with your entries.
All Stables will need to be booked through the Hawkesbury District Agricultural Association. There will be no stables available for you to just come and use on the day. Cost per stable is $20.
- Clarendon Competition Plan - January to April. Please note this a guide only and may change. DNSWClarendon_Jan_Apr2017a.pdf
Clarendon Conditions of Entry - 2017_COE_Clarendon.pdf
Clarendon Amateur/Owner Rider - [more]
- Clarendon Young Rider Recognition [More]
Clarendon latest weather forecast check on Weatherzone
On line entries for Clarendon events. Online Entries only accepted. The entry fee must be paid at time of entering. Otherwise the entry registration is deleted after 20 minutes. www.nominate.com.au
Sponsor Logos on saddlecloths and jackets: A reminder to competitors regarding rules and regulations on the sizing of sponsor logos on saddlecloths and jackets.
Clarendon Grounds layout - Layout_DNSW_Clarendon_grounds_2012.pdf
Clarendon Protocol and Training Days
- Training days for 2017: Practice days will be held on Friday before the event, or if it is a 3 day event, they will be held on the Thursday. Please see above for more details regard the Protocol and Training Days.
- Please note Training day fee per horse is $15 (DNSW Members) $20 per horse (NON-Members) to cover the cost of grading and watering the arenas for the practice day
- For more information contact Kathy Shelley 02 9627 4207 or Karen Lever 0405 384 201.
- There is no need to book to attend the practice day, you can just come and ride, please ensure you pay your fees when you arrive at the grounds.
- Riders must be members of the EA and conditions apply.
Camping at Clarendon
- Camping is available on the grounds.
- There is limited power near the stable area, and plenty of power adjacent to the shower block as you drive into the grounds.
- All camping must be paid for with your entries through nominate.
- Cost per night is $15
News & Other:
- Hot weather precautions. More information
- PIC (Property Identifcation code) numbers required in NSW from 1 September 2012.
- Commercial photographers and trade stand exhibits applications forms under "Competitions" [here]
- Greystone Australia to sponsor Clarendon by providing an "Arena Rake Pro" for our Arenas. [More information]
- All competitors should be aware of the guidelines if you are competing on a Stallion at an event. Dressage NSW supports this initiative and requests all Stallions are identified at our events.
Looking for somewhere to stay while competing at Clarendon? Motel accommodation in the area includes:
- Hawkesbury Race Club Motel, Clarendon - opposite the Showground (includes stable hire and float parking) Ph: 02 4560 4300. Web: www.hawkesburyraceclubmotel.com.au
- The Sebel Resort, Windsor. Ph: 02 4560 4300
- James Rose Unique Accommodation; Beautiful accommodation located just 5 minutes from Clarendon and 30 minutes from SIEC. Ph 0438 055 613. Email:
- New Inn Motel, Richmond. Ph: 02 4578 0520
- Colonial Motel, Richmond. Ph: 02 4578 1166
- Windsor Motel. Ph: 02 4577 5999
For more information about accommodation and things to do in the Hawkesbury Region, visit the web site: http://www.hawkesburyaustralia.com.au