NEWS > Dressage
Posted by Mary Houghton on 16/03/2020.

Notice of Cancellation DNSW Event

In light of the current Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic with the associated risks to the public including riders, judges and volunteers the DNSW committee has made the difficult decision to cancel the April competition and to postpone the Winter Festival until November.

We will endeavour to run small events in May and June if at all possible.

Other Top News