- Enquiries about Judging or upgrading, contact Sue Cunningham Tel: (0419) 203346 e-mail: [email protected] or your level co-ordinator.
- BCD level - Sue Scaybrook Tel:0418 174 558 email: [email protected]
- E level - Pamela Russell-Green Tel: 0418 653 226 email: [email protected]
- F level - Nell Marshman Tel: 0427 785 568 email:[email protected]
- G level & New Judges - Julie Jones Tel: 0410 405 505 email: [email protected]
- Judge Education Seminars: Contact Jan Geary Tel: 02 4579 9331 or email Jan: [email protected]
- Administration and liaison with ENSW - Sue Birch [email protected] or [email protected]
- If you need to change your details, please contact DNSW administration : [email protected] and Sue Birch ENSW [email protected]
- 20 March 2017 - Update regarding PE Seminar, Preliminary Seminar and Medium/ Advanced Seminar Judge_Update_March_2017 .pdf
- Reaccreditation - Compulsory Judging Requirements to be completed by 31March 2017. Compulsory_Judging_Form_Final.pdf
- 31 January 2017: news update emailed to all NSW Judges
- January 2017 News - 17_01 News.pdf
- 21 November 2016: Updated Out of Pocket Expense claim form (effective 1-1-17). Please note that Dressage NSW has a policy to cap travel claim fees at $350. Form_Out_of_Pock _Expenses_effective_170101.pdf
- DNSW Recommended Judges List 2017_Judges_List_March.pdf (updated 20/3/17)
- Clubs who would like a speadsheet (XLS format) with all address details, please contact DNSW e-mail.
- Only judges who appear on the current list may judge Official Competitive & Participation competitions. All judges must be current financial members of EA.
- Judges who have a query about why their name does not appear on the current list, please contact the EA office 02 8762 7709.
Seminars and Workshops
- EA Officials Education Calendar [Here]
Funding for Officials
- Equestrian NSW has allocated funding to Dressage NSW for support of officials to gain/update/maintain their Officials status. Officials who incur expenses to attain accreditation, upgrade their accreditation or attend courses to retain their official status may apply to Dressage NSW for funding. Conditions apply and not all applications may fit the guidelines. Please read the guidelines before lodging an application.
2016_2017_Funding_application_Support_Officials.pdf Word doc Form and guidelines 2016_2017_Funding_application_Support_Officials.docx
NSW Sport and Rec have funding available from time to time (eg. Women in Sport programme). Further information will be published here as it becomes available.
- How to become a dressage Judge G to E Level: How_to_Become_a_Dressage_Judge(G-E)-2016edition.pdf
- How to become a dressage Judge D to A Level: How_to_Become_a_Dressage_Judge(D-A)-2016edition.pdf
- Dressage Judges additional options pathways: How_to_Become_a_Dressage_Judge_(Additional options)-2016edition.pdf
- New judges please contact Julie Jones, DNSW, G level Judge Coordinator on 0410 405 505 or email [email protected]
- For more information on becoming a Judge, please refer to the EA Dressage Rule book and EA Workbooks for details and requirements.
- FEI riders fast tracking to become a judge (NOAS Coaches and FEI riders) refer EA FEI Riders Accelerated entry Scheme
- Other enquiring about Judging or upgrading, contact your level co-ordinator
Accreditation & Upgrading
- Exam procedure for all Judges The Theory & Practical Exam Process - Final 5-3-16.pdf
- F-A Level Judges Application to Upgrade [click here for details]
- Refer the EA web site for information on reaccreditation [More]
- Keep a record of your judging and seminar/workshop attendance 2015-2018 Judge_Updating_Diary_2015_2018.pdf
- Judges Out of Pocket Expenses Form (From 1/1/17) Officials_Out-of-Pocket-Expenses_effective01012017.docx (Note: DNSW has a policy of max $350 payable for travel)
- Other documents and forms can be found on the EA website [here]
Club info for Organising Seminars and Workshops
- Club application form to conduct a Seminar/Workshop Application for a Club to conduct a Seminars or Workshops.pdf
- Regional Club Application form for Funding support to conduct a Seminar: Generic_Club_Seminar_funding_Application HL suggestions.docx
- Seminar/Workshop Attendance Record Form Judges seminar attendance record.pdf or in Excel Judges seminar attendance record.xlsx
- Judges Participation at a Seminar Certificate (updated July 2015) 1507_Dressage_Seminar_National_Attendance_NSW.docx
- Judges Participation at Workshop Certificate (Updated July 2015)
- Clubs wishing to hold an EA recognised workshop with a non Judge Educator may apply to DNSW. Application to recognise a workshop.pdf
- EA Code of Conduct - (Member protection policy) - refer page 20 for Code of Conduct for Officials
- Risk Management and Conflict Resolution Resources for Officials [here]
- EA Test diagrams
- FEI CODEX for FEI Judges Codex for FEI Dressage Judges.pdf
- Judges arena test plan Judges Test Plan sheet.pdf
- Judges arena test plan from the longside Judges_test plan for the long side.pdf Judging from the long side guidelines Notes for Judging at E or B.pdf
- Eventing dressage - please check the EA web site for subsequent changes to the Eventing rules